Friday, February 10, 2012

Selling all of my Aquarium stuff.

I've hung on to this stuff for long enough... These tanks have been in storage for the past 6 Years. Included:
  • 125 Gal Salt Wet/Dry Filtration system
  • 44 Gal Bow Front w/ Custom stand
  • 66 Gal Display Tank
  • Assortment of Power Head in tank h2o pumps
  • Several Hang On tank Bio Bag Tank Filters
  • 2 Hang on Tank Salt Water filters with protein skimmer
  • Several tank heaters
  • Diatom Filter
  • gravel, coral, too much to list...please see pictures..
ASKING $600/OBO.........
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME, RICHARD, AT 575-313-7016 or email me at deatonrichard02@gmail.com



    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi this is Tony from . I guess I made a mistake and tried to ask a question on e and they Didnt like it. Again I will be able to pick up aquariuns on saturday the 25th if thats ok. I can pay through. E. By the 24th if thats cool with you. My email is ararealestate@yahoo.com Thanks again Tony