|Silco Theater, Bullard Street, Silver City NM|
|Diane From Diane's|
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Windy, with a southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west 23 to 28 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
- LGBT Brunch. 12 p.m. (Noon). Vicki’s Eatery. 315 N. Texas St. All LGBT folk, friends and allies WELCOME! 388-5430.
- Bridge Community Pasta Dinner. 4 p.m. Fellowship Hall of First United Methodist Church, 300 W. College Ave., Silver City. An early evening dinner of pasta, salad, bread, dessert and beverage will be offered along with the exciting music of Jericho. $10. Proceeds will be used in their efforts to provide Continuum of Care Senior Housing in SW New Mexico.
- Open Mic. 6:30 p.m. Diane’s Restaurant. 501 N. Bullard. Free.
- String Beans. 6:30 p.m. Diane’s Restaurant. 501 N. Bullard. Free.
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Silver City, 3845 North Swan Street, at 10 a.m. Gary Emerson will speak to us on The Mystery of the Owl. Please join us. There will be coffee and conversation, with light refreshments, after the service.
- Insight Meditation Wednesday evenings, from 7pm to 8:45 pm and/or Sunday mornings, 9am to Noon. Location is 510 Broken Arrow Drive, Silver City; park and walk to the cottage at the rear of the main house.Please call 575-534-4231 or email wA2peace@gmail.com
- Open Mike Dianes starting at 6:00
- Silver City Soccer Club, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm every Sunday at Ben Altamirano Complex... Info
- Hatha Yoga. 04:00pm Class every Sunday. Daily Practice Yoga Studio, 104 N. Texas Street, Silver City.
- Brazilian JiuJitsu Training 6-7:00PMheld Sunday and Monday evenings upstairs at Leybal Ingalls, 315 N. Bullard Street
- The Anglican/Reformed Episcopal Church. 3 p.m. Church of Harmony, 609 Arizona St. Various original 1554, 1563 and onward Book of Common Prayer Authorized services every Sunday during Lent. Come and see what worship was like 450 years ago! All welcome! A Lenten light soup/bread supper and discussion follows. First discussion will be "Anglicanism: Is it contagious?"and "It Didn't Start With Henry VIII!"