TGiF... Alive at 5 at the Curious Kumquat, Indie/Folk Series with Mark Erell tonight at the Buckhorn. have a good weekend
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a west wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Windy, with a west wind 26 to 31 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
Friday, March 22, 2013
- Tai Chi: Moving for Better Balance. 11 a.m. -12 p.m. (noon) Silver City Recreation Center, 1016 N. Silver St. Based on traditional Tai Chi, this program works for all people. It also meets the needs of those with diminished balance or strength. First class: free. Afterwards, $2 per class. Contact Liz 575-313-6833 or emikols@Q.com
- Recycling Center Open House and Baler Dedication. 318 S. Ridge Road, dedication at 1 p.m. open house until 3 p.m. View the remodeled recycling center and new baler made possible by a recovery act grant. For more information call 388-8051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christian band Lost and Found . 6 pm., The Gospel Mission. They will be playing contemporary Christian music and there will be sharing of personal recovery testimonies from people who have been helped through this program. So drop by or bring someone who might need help for a fun and encouraging evening. No cover.
- Bob Einweck, Singer Songwriter- Tucson. 7:30 p.m. Buckhorn Saloon. Free.
- Indie/Folk Series with Mark Erell. 7:30 p.m. at the Buckhorn OperaHouse in the scenic mountain town of Pinos Altos – 10 short minutes outside of Silver City. For tickets contact the MRAC offices at 1201 Pope Street in Silver City, call 575-538-2505, or visit us online at www.mimbresarts.org.
- Alive at 5 5:00-7:00 pm at Curious Kumquat Silver City Grant County Chamber of Commerce