Another Easter is in the books... Spring is definitely here.. cool mornings and warm afternoons.. We were able to get out of town on Sat for a little R&R in Las Cruces.. Sesame Street on Stage, Easter Bunny and Sam's Club...
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West northwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Monday, April 1, 2013
· MYSSAGE/yoga combo class. 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. The Church of Harmony, 7th and Arizona. MYSSAGE is a simple technique using myssage balls to pinpoint , release and relieve tension throughout the body. $8 dollars with a punch card, $10 drop in.
· The Grant County Art Guild's annual "Old Masters" show will be on exhibit at the Mimbres Region Art Council's gallery in the Wells Fargo building. There will be an artist reception from 3:30 p.m. till 5:30 p.m. on April 5. The show will be open for viewing Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. for the month of April.
· Movie Maker Video Editing with a CATS staff person. 5:30 p.m., CATS Studio 213 N. Bullard . Great for beginners and those who need a refresher course! Free to members, $10 for non-members.
· Open Mic Night. 7 p.m. Buckhorn Saloon. Free.