Saturday, July 20, 2013
- Silver City Farmer's Market, 8:30a.m. - 12p.m. Between 7th & 8th St. alongside Big Ditch Park (right off Bullard). Fresh produce, locally grown plants, herbal products, eggs, locally farmed meats, baked goods and more! Support your local farmers! Enjoy the Music of Amos Torres! Linda 575-654-4104
- Big Ditch Day Interpretive Walks and Art Projects. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Meet at the Visitor Center Side of the Market St. Pedestrian Bridge.
- Youth Duct Tape Art and Henna Tattoos. 11 a.m. Silver City Public Library.
· Presentation and Book Signing: Santo on Its Head/ El Santo Patas Arriba de Mi Abueliat: Stories of Days Gone By in Hispanic Villages of New Mexico/ Cuentos de días gloriosos en pueblitos hispanos de Nuevo México,by Nasario Gomez. 2 - 3 pm at the Silver City Museum, 312 W. Broadway. 538-5921 or go to www.silvercitymuseum.org
- Movie: "Charade". 6:00 p.m. showing, doors open at 5:30, 311 N. Bullard St. - Silco Theater. 1963 movie starring Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. The movie spans three genres: suspense thriller, romance and comedy Fund Raiser - Tickets $15.
- Amos Torres (Back Porch Blues). 6 p.m., Diane’s Restaurant. Free.
- Sarah Petite, Singer Songwriter, San Diego. 7:30 p.m. Buckhorn Saloon. Free.